"Leading in the Right Direction"
Important Information for General Election
September 19, 2020 - Military and Overseas Ballots Mailed
October 5, 2020 - Voter Registration Deadline
October 7, 2020 - Ballots mailed, in-person voting available
October 23, 2020 - Last day to request a Ballot in the mail
October 24, 2020 - Weekend Voting Available
October 28, 2020 - Last Day to Mail Back your Ballot
November 3, 2020 - Election Day
Register to Vote: You can register to Vote online at: https://ServiceArizona.com
When Service Arizona page comes up on your screen – click on Voter Registration and follow the directions.
How to find out if you are registered to Vote and if all the information is correct:
· Go to – https://voter.azsos.gov
· When Arizona Voter Information Portal page comes up on your screen, click on Search for your Voter Registration
· Fill out the Search for Voter form – your information should then pop up for you to see. You will need your Driver’s License – we are in Maricopa County
PEVL means that you are signed up for the Permanent Early Voting List
Click on the link below to check the Status of your Early Voting Ballot. It will let you know if your ballot arrived.
If you have any questions, contact Webmaster Sue Harrison at firstname.lastname@example.org
PebbleCreek Homeowners Association Rules - Section 8
8.11 Signs. Signs erected in PebbleCreek and Visible from Neighboring Property must meet the following guidelines:
(f) Election Signs. Homeowners may place commercially produced political signs indoors or outdoors on their property subject to the following conditions:
(1) Signs may be posted seventy-one (71) days prior to and three (3) days following an election.
(2) The HOA Board may adopt regulations regarding the size and number of political signs as long as the regulations conform to local ordinances.
(3) The aggregate total dimensions of all political signs must not exceed nine (9) square feet. FYI: 3 yard signs are within the 9 square feet rule.
(4) No sign may be placed in the Common Areas.
This section of the PebbleCreek HOA Rules is provided for your convenience. The full, printable Rules document is available in Governing Documents.
Copyright © 2018 PebbleCreek Republican Club - All Rights Reserved.
Webmaster Sue Harrison