"Leading in the Right Direction"
Important Information for Primary Election
July 6, 2020 - Voter Registration Deadline
July 8, 2020 - Ballots mailed out
July 24, 2020 - Last day to request an early ballot by mail for Primary Election
July 29, 2020 - Deadline to mail in early ballot
August 4, 2020 - Primary Election
Important Information for General Election
October 5, 2020 - Voter Registration Deadline
October 7, 2020 - Ballots mailed out
October 23, 2020 - Last day to request an early ballot by mail for General Election
October 28, 2020 - Deadline to mail in early ballot
November 3, 2020 - General Election
Register to Vote: You can register to Vote online at: https://ServiceArizona.com
When Service Arizona page comes up on your screen – click on Voter Registration and follow the directions.
How to find out if you are registered to Vote and if all the information is correct:
· Go to – https://voter.azsos.gov
· When VOTERVIEW page comes up on your screen go to the bottom left hand corner and click on Registration Information
· Fill out the Form for Registrant Search – your information should then pop up for you to see. You will need your Driver’s License – we are in Maricopa County
Click on the link below to check the Status of your Early Voting Ballot. It will let you know if your ballot arrived.
If you have any questions, contact Webmaster Sue Harrison at email@example.com
PebbleCreek Homeowners Association Rules - Section 8
8.11 Signs. Signs erected in PebbleCreek and Visible from Neighboring Property must meet the following guidelines:
(f) Election Signs. Homeowners may place commercially produced political signs indoors or outdoors on their property subject to the following conditions:
(1) Signs may be posted seventy-one (71) days prior to and three (3) days following an election.
(2) The HOA Board may adopt regulations regarding the size and number of political signs as long as the regulations conform to local ordinances.
(3) The aggregate total dimensions of all political signs must not exceed nine (9) square feet.
(4) No sign may be placed in the Common Areas.
This section of the PebbleCreek HOA Rules is provided for your convenience. The full, printable Rules document is available in Governing Documents.
Copyright © 2018 PebbleCreek Republican Club - All Rights Reserved.
Webmaster Sue Harrison